Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CRICUT 360º - Challenge # 3

Challenge # 3 - Create a card, layout or altered item for a parent or in their memory. 


I love making new cards and especially love the challenge of making one card for multiple challenges.  I cant decide if I should post them all on the same blog post, or make them separate, so for this time, I will try it with them separate.  For this card, I had several layers of papers all from my old stash, and did the glass of cool drink from the Cricut Lite Love You Latte cartridge at 2.5 inches.  I layered the sentiment with a little green ribbon and a neat brad from a box I got off of Ebay. 


9 comments:

Sonya said...

Now how cute is that--great job! Glad you joined us at Cricut 360 this week!!

Lisa said...

super cute! Looks yummy! Great parents day card!

Anonymous said...

Great embossed background paper -- that cart seems to do so much and make the cutest things. =)

Creative Diva said...

OMG! I love the embossing you did on your card. Just fabulous. Thank you for joining Cricut360.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Jo said...

Sweet ... love that cute little brad!

Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360° … hope to see you next week, too!

Jo
idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

my crafting creations said...

Wonderful card. The embossing is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Cricut 360.

Kim

Houses Built of Cards said...

Super cute!!! LOVE the sentiment, colors, and embossing! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Nice- the embossing is great on the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut 360.

Anonymous said...

Very nice touch with the embossing...great take on the challenge... Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360º...HUGS...SK :)