Friday, July 8, 2011

Let's Face It Friday Challenge #19 July 8, 2011

-----------------------------
THE CHALLENGE
-----------------------------
Patterns can pack a huge punch, even when used in subtle ways. This week, we want you to pull out your favorite patterned products {whether it's paper, creating your own pattern, or repeating elements} and pair them with your PK Faces for a project of your choice! 
  • Project must be new
  • Must incorporate Peachy Keen Faces
  • Please link directly to your blog post (not blog address)
  • Link by 7/20 - 11:59 pm CDT 
----------------------------
MY RESULTS
-----------------------------

Well, I am not quite as happy with this one as others I have done.  I tried to use entirely patterned papers - to see what that looks like, and whew, that really doesnt look good to me.  I think I should have used plain colors for the shadow or back layer. 

I used my Celebrate with Flourish Lite Cricut cartridge, and my Rag Doll Faces from Peachy Keen, some pop dots, blank ink, some white lace that I colored with my distress inks, a little flower I found in my stash, with i-rock gem.

1 comment:

Kim said...

nice card! thanks for playing on the challenge