Friday, July 8, 2011

A Jumble of Previous Contest Posts for the past few months, a good reason to start a blog!


This is a bunch of photos of some cards that I have made and sent in to previous contests, etc.  No particular order, and sorry they are all jumbled together with no comments, no idea what I used to  make them, and they dont have listed the contest rules.

Will start the next one with more documentation and make each card its own blog post.













Throwback Thursday Challenge! ~ Episode 209



Cricut Monthly Challenge #9 June 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #54
Cricut Circle weekly challenge #35
 
My Creative Times Throwback Thursday Challenge from June 23, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #55 ~ Episode 206

I made this for my doctor, remember back when Doctor's did house calls?
Also submitted this one for http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/2011/07/challenge-41.html

Katie decided to make an entry to the Peachy Keen sketch challenge #55

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #35: Patriotic Pride Challenge!




I have been a member of Cricut Circle for months now and just realized they have weekly and monthly contests.  They dont make the blog easy to get to.  This week the challenge is to use this sketch and make something:
So here is what I came up with.  These are pictures I took of birds right outside my home office window.

I used the Winter Wonderland cartridge with the bird2 tag at 3 inches with its shadow, the font in all capitals on 2 inches, the branch on 4.5 inches (berries also at 4.5 inches) then I cut an extra set of berries and put them on randomly wherever they fell when I dropped them.  The large green strip is embossed with the Cuttlebug Textile.  The bottom and little top white strip I smashed distressed ink on to match.  Its on a background of scrapbook paper that is green woodgrain under plain brown paper.

This months monthly challenge required a tic tac toe of choices
So I used a cut of a flower, ric rac and a sun shape.

The flower pot is from Disney Pooh and friends, the butterfly is from Walk in my Garden, the THANKS is from Beyond Birthdays, and the sun is from Doodlecharms.

next is


Weekly Challenge #33: Sweet Summertime Challenge!

The Challenge: What makes summertime “sweet” to you? Ice cream treats? Watermelon? Popsicles? Whatever it is we want you to include the shape of your favorite summertime sweet treat on your project. But that’s not all! Raid your stamp stash and incorporate them somewhere on your project as well. Have fun!

This is my first attempt using the Cricut Gypsy to weld together an image:


No comments: