Thursday, August 25, 2011

Card Donations sent





http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/08/card-donations-needed-great-service.html

Here is the letter My Pink Stamper received:


"I really need your help along with the your followers. Long story short. I am a nurse at the Medical of WI in Plastic and Reconstruction dept. We specialize in the forefront in reconstruction for breast cancer. Women from all over the country come to us.  This year I/we decided to sponsor the breakfast for breast cancer survivors. 1500 women who have had breast cancer or who are actively dealing with it now will attend this breakfast before the run/walk.
Every year prior to this year I have made something for the women and handed it out at the end of the race/walk. To my astonishment people would be grabbing-pushing aside other women and men to get what I was handing out. Ex: white and pink chocolate covered Oreos, wrapped pink and white M&M's mini bags. TO my astonishment again the cancer survivors really didn't receive what I made.

Well this year, the breakfast will be catered by one of the best chefs in Milwaukee. I feel it is an honor to sponsor this. Where you come in - Please if one person could make a card to support uplift make someone smile. It would make their day. The card would be placed at their seat. Please Please help! 
I would be happy to give my address if you could ask people to help me with this. Just 1 card - 1500 Pink Stamper followers. The Breakfast is on September 28th.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Kathleen Mortl RN,CPSN

Kathy Mortl
10261 N Sunnycrest Drive
Mequon, WI  53092"

Thank you sooooo much everyone!!!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Your cards are all very nice, I like the color combos you used on all of them!

DIANA L. said...

These are all such nice cards, great colors.

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards for such a great cause...I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink....I'm your newest follower. :)
www.JustYolie.com

Anonymous said...

Your cards are sooo beautiful. Love them. i am your newest follower... Hope you come join Yolie and I October 1st for Link Up For Pink....
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com