Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bridge Card

As you may or may not know, one of my other hobbies (I know, its hard to believe there is something other than paper crafts out there) but I like to do medieval re-enacting in the SCA One of the events I was going to this past weekend is called Rendezvous at the Bridge.  Well, there was someone I wanted to do a card for at this event, and I found a nice little bridge cut to make her a card.  Here is what I came up with:

Cricut Cuts
Bridge is from Paper Doll Dress Up,  Accessories 3 row 2 #10, 3 inches
Clouds are from Everyday Paper Dolls, shift Accessories 3 row 2 #5, cut from paper printed on my Imagine from the Ancestry cart, cut at 1 inch

CutMates cardstock
DCWV card blank
Echopark Dots and Stripes paper
CosmoCricket Material Girl paper
Glue Glider Pro
Ranger distress ink tea dye
Ranger Archival ink black
Zots
Really Reasonable Ribbon twice
random buttons I had
CTMH Sentiments stamp cc1014
Galaxy Marker white

This card is entered in

Weekly Challenge #42: World Card-Making Day Challenge!

The Challenge: For this next challenge, we want to see you show off your card-making skills in honor of World Card-Making Day (October 1st). The requirements are simple . . . create a card with any theme you would like using your Cricut machines!
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. One entry per person, please.


No comments: