Monday, October 10, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: Cuttlebug Challenge!

I used my script cuttlebug folder on the entire 3d box.  I then used Vintage Photo Ranger Distress ink  From the Best of 2007 cart.  The sentiment is from Spring Holiday.  I reversed the image and cut this all from one 2 sided sheet of cardstock I have had forever.  I added a little twine bow.



The Challenge: Create a project of your choice using your Cuttlebug machine as the main focus. Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. You can create any type of project you would like (tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.


This one also qualifies as the monochromatic one!

BLOGIVERSARY: Monochromatic Color Challenge!




The Challenge: Create a project of your choice using a monochromatic color scheme. Your project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.

No comments: