Monday, October 10, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: Imagine Layer & Print Challenge!

Taking the square shape that comes with the machine, I filled it with a pattern.  I chose a design and then chose to print and cut all the layers except the sentiment.  I print and cut it, and for some reason the design seems to have cut lined up ok, but then went it went to the second row to cut the square, it was off.  I trimmed it up with scissors.  I inked all the edges with Ranger distress inks.

To make the tag, then I taped a ribbon loop in between the two back to back square layers, and then put the design layers together.  I changed the sentiment to say "for you" written in a black twinklette marker I have.    I then put the design on the square with pop dots to give it some dimension.  Not bad for my first real Imagine project!




The WINNER of this challenge will receive a Cricut Cake Machine!
The Challenge:  Use your Imagine Machine to print a background (it can be a solid color or a patterned paper from your Imagine cartridge) and use it on your project as well as cutting an image of your choice in layers- that’s right, choose the layers option on your image and print out one or all of the layers offered, piece them together on your project! 
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. You can create any type of project you would like (tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.

No comments: