Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #55

Hello everyone!!

I am so excited to announce that I have been selected for the Cooking with Cricut design team!  I look forward to working with everyone.

Here is my card for Challenge #55, teddy bear, cake or cupcake.

For this one I used a Bazzill Basics white card stock and embossed it with the Cuttlebug birthday folder.  I then used Dusty Concord Distress ink and lightly rubbed it over the embossing to pick it up.  I used Gypsy Wanderings cart for the star using some scrap paper I had, and drew a white line with a gel pen.  I then used Best of 2006 (which this cut is also on Doodlecharms) for the cupcake using more scrap paper.  For fun, I had some mini cupcake liners that happened to go along with the color theme I was doing and cut one out for the liner on this cupcake!  I added stitching with the white gel pen and then colored in the candle with twinklette markers.  I took three strands of Really Reasonable Ribbon's twine and tied a bow, using colors from the cupcake.  I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to the Cooking With Cricut Design Team, Kemma! I love your cupcake card -- what a great idea to use a cupcake liner. So glad that you're part of our team -- can't what to see what elese you "cook" up!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Kemma! Your card is so cute- I love the way you did the cupcake 'frosting'- so creative! I'm a new follower, and looking forward to getting to know you better on the CWC DT!
Hugs,
Heather :)

Debbie said...

Love the card. What a neat idea to use a real cupcake wrapper. You are so creative. I am looking forward to learning from you on the team :)

Unknown said...

Kemma - cute card! I'm excited to be on the CWC design team with you! :)