Saturday, December 24, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 67 - Designers' Choice

I noticed my stash of cards is getting very low on birthday cards, and this challenge gave me the idea on what to create.  I really like how it turned out.  I didnt have a texture folder that really looked like blue jeans, that is the only thing that would have really put a nice touch on the pockets.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but the grommets are the same color as on jeans.



DESIGNER'S CHOICE! 

Create a card or layout with your Peachy Keen Stamps!

Yes, once in awhile we ask that you use your Peachy Keen Stamps to play along, and today is one of those days! Create ANYTHING you'd like, but you MUST use your Peachy Keen Stamps!


Supplies
The Paper Co Kraft cardstock
Bazzill Basics wild berry pie cardstock
the flower paper is a scrap, if you know what it is, let me know and I will update this
Ranger Archival ink, black
Archival ink, sepia
Ranger Distress ink, scattered straw
PK 238 Pocket Posies stamps
Letraset Alcohol markers
Twine from Archiver's
A button from stash
grommets from stash
Zots
pop dots
Gelly roll pen, clear star

I am also entering this card in this challenge http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2011/12/copy-cat-challenge-winner.html

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

So nice to see this set used the way you have! Your card is perfect! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Merry Christmas!

Lisa B said...

I just got that set and I absolutely love it! You should be happy with how this came out, it's wonderful. Thank you for playing along with our last challenge as designers for Peachy keen Stamps. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2012.

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Cute card! Don't you just love PK stamps. Happy Holidays and good luck on the PK challenge.

Stacy at Totally Twisted Cards
http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

Unknown said...

Thanks for making our last challenge on the PK DT one to remember Kemma! Your pretty card is a lovely way to celebrate a birthday, (or for that matter, the end of an era). lol Thanks for playing along with us on our final journey. Good luck! xxx

Cindy :) said...

really cute card, great idea, my aunt bought this set and neither of us has used it as of yet, I did have an idea when she said she bought it to make a card that looked like a pair of jeans with the pockets on it, you beat me to it :) awesome, tfs and gl in the challenge!