Sunday, January 8, 2012

PK Let's Face it Friday


It has been a very long time since I did any scrapbooking.  I found a bunch of photos from when my daughter was really small and decided I wanted to do a scrapbook of my kids when they were little.  This here is a collection of various face photos of her that I really liked.  I took these photos with me when I went to a scrap mania event at my local Archiver's store.  I brought my PK faces of course, the cornies are so much fun, and this is what I came up with!



-----------------------------
**COLOR COMBO**

Create a project using your PKS Faces and the color combo provided.
Any projects not using a Peachy Keen Face will be disqualified from winning the prize, sorry! :(
-----------------------------
THE RULES:
  • Project must be new
  • Must incorporate Peachy Keen Faces
  • Please link directly to your blog post (not blog address, please)
Link by 01/12 - 11:59 pm CDT 

No comments: