Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge 52

Well, this one stumped me.  I am not really sure what they want for this challenge.  I read this and then looked at the example and it just didn't jive.  Therefore, I will interpret it my own way and go from there.


The Challenge: Scrap what you love! Include a tag and use the negative space of a Cricut cut.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. One entry per person, please.

My interpretation is to take a large tag, one with spaces or cuts in it, and to use the negative space for the background to show through.  This isnt exactly scrapping what I love directly, but indirectly.  I love sushi.  There is this wonderful little mom and pop sushi place we frequent 1-2 times a month.  They have typing paper taped on the bathrooms for the sign, so I made them signs :)  So you see, I did scrap something for something I love hehehehe.  Tag shape is from CTMH Art Philosophy and the letters are from Birthday Bash.  



No comments: