Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cooking with Cricut #87





Pinkalicious - use your favorite shade of pink and add satin -- either flowers, ribbon or fabric.
Here is my take on this fun challenge!

I used Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge for the fun little 'stinky' guy, and the under layer, which is hard to see here, is printed with Blast Off pattern on the Imagine. On the top layer, originally I had it white, then decided to get out several of my Papretrey Inks and smudge him up! I drew stinky lines around him with a sparkly gelly roll pen. Then I used a pretty satin ribbon to finish this card off.
Thanks for baking with me!
Kemma

5 comments:

Jen said...

Fun card, Kemma!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy mini monster card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Definitely a stinkin cute card. Cute little monster and card.

Alvina said...

Very fun card a monster in pink, I love it, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Moments by Marla said...

Fun pink card!! You really went outside the box with this stinking little guy and pink. It worked perfectly!!!