Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WOYWW 157

Been a little while since I posted.  Went to a card class this week and got a new stamp set.  Sorry its kinda dark, its at night and my lighting is not what I want/need it to be and I have not really been able to figure out a good cheap way to fix that.  Let's see I recently finished my collection of Tim Holtz distress inks, have them all now, and almost all of the distress markers.  They are a lot of fun to use.






Many thanks to Julia at 
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ for starting this wonderful project.  

7 comments:

kay said...

now you have finished collecting them what will you collect now?
i recommend the ottlite lamp for dark evenings and winter
have a fab crafty week
kay #52

SophieNewton said...

Way to go with the distress marker collection, have fun with them. Happy WOYWW!
Sophie
#81

Queen Lightwell said...

That is a very busy workspace! I love how neat all your distress ink pads look. Do you just put their blotter/rubbing things right next to them? I can't think of the right word! I mean the thing thats rectangular and starts off white but the first time you use it thats what color it will be from then on...what ARE those things called?! Anyways, hope you are enjoying your newly completed collection!
~Deeyll #185

Queen Lightwell said...

Actually my number is 154 this week...I accidentally relinked to last weeks WOYWW! Oops. :)

famfa said...

It's a very colourful desk with lots to look at
Famfa96

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow all the inks, how fab! Take care my WOYWW friend, am still snooping, all but a little late! Zo xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just found the woyww site and started exploring, and saw your comment about light. I went to Home Depot and bought clip lights because you can plug them in anywhere...with an extension cord and a power bar.....and then i used the 23 watt flouresent bulbs to get 100 watts of light. It is a relatively inexpensive fix for not enough light.