Thursday, August 16, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 167

Been a bit since I posted.  Had two weeks in hot and sunny PA for vacation and the pre and post vacation activities have really taken up the time. There are still remnants of the PaperTrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire activities on my desk...I need to clean that up.


Not much going on right now with paper crafting, though I got this lovely box in the mail when I returned full of Pink Paislee stuff, so much happier with this grab box than the one I got last time from another company.

Another thing of note, they are having Copic certification classes near here in October and I have signed up! Should be lots of fun!

Join Julia at Stamping Ground and all us Wednesday snoops as we invade workdesks across the country and around the world. And thanks as always for leaving your number.

No comments: